It would be useful for you to read over the entire Internship page to see if the activities and expectations fit for you.
- Todays’ date and your name, address, phone and email.
- Why do you want to take this training and how do you plan to integrate or use these skills?
- What length of time, and which time period (dates) might you be interested in / which program?
- Are you applying as an Intern ($850/mo = room, board, all natural building skills / sustainable skills & workshops or 1/2 pay Worktrader ($425 per month = same as intern but 1/2 the fee, plus 10 hr extra hours a week toward infrastructure*) or Wwoofer (No fee, 20 hrs / week help with the Infrastructure (*office, garden, grounds or maintenance) and join in with natural building & sustainable skills as time allows.). * Worktrade not available during the Winternship, nor during intensive 2 week courses. There are several spaces available in each catagory.
- Your age (and a photo would be great to help me more clearly remember folks I may have never met)
- Mode of transportation (car? bus/train, etc)
- A formal or informal resume
- Three references (at least one of them, a “work” reference from an employer, teacher or internship host
Please include the Name of reference:
Your relationship to the reference:
If you are accepted in the program you will be asked to sign an emergency form & waiver.
I look forward to hearing from you,
248 628 1887 email@example.com
PO Box 733, Oxford, MI 48371